Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG 1-2 weeks and im going to meet my lil man!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

okkkkk welllllll I went to my drs appointment yesterday.  I am just about 3 cm dialated and he could feel lil mans head already so it could be ANY TIME...but we do want to try and keep him in there at least til between 36 and 37 weeks. Im only 35 1/2 right now so...of course ive been having contractions but nothing close together yet.  So monday will probably be decision making time on when to induce unless of course lil one as it seems hes already trying to make his way early! haha   sooooooooo thats the update so far!

by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1stimemomof1
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Definatly try to keep him in there longer! I had my dd at 36 weeks and 2 days. She was very very small weighing in at 3lbs 8.9oz. She spent 20 days in the NICU.  I was ordered to bedrest at 31 weeks......are you on bedrest? If not TAKE IT EASY!!  Did you get the shots for his lung development? Keep us posted.

Help Me Help Babies! March for Babies benefits the March of Dimes. Let's help give every baby 9 months

http://www.marchforbabies.org/juliasmommy

MamaMeg08
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM
well hes about 5lbs if not a lil more right now. Ive been on bedrest for a couple months due to preterm labor and toxemia and stuff.  So im definitly taking it easy.  So we shall see.
LaceyLady
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:47 PM
My son was born at 36 wks exactly on the day. He was 6 pounds 9 oz and a little jaundice.. No problems no NICU or anything.. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured