Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dreams

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:29 PM
  • 21 Replies
Anyone have a recurring dream since being pregnant?? lol..

Starting at like 28 weeks I have had this dream that I found a baby whale in the ocean and she asked me to take her home.. So I did, cause she couldn't find her mommy, and as soon as I took her out of the water she turned into a newborn baby with like a whale haloween costume on HAHA

So not even kidding, now EVERYNIGHT, no matter what I dream about.. My baby whale is in the dream with me.. LOL... Wierd huh??

Anyone else having really wierd dreams, or am I just going crazy??
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyPlease81
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM
I have been havign a lot of weird dreams. I had a dream i had someone elses baby lol nightmares good dreams but they all are so vivid and scary sometimes.
exquisiitejade
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:32 PM
i had a dream my baby came out my bellybutton and turned into a kitten
then last night i had a dream that my doggys eye popped out and was dangling by a thread and my parents where yelling at me that its my fault and now we had to take him to the vet, then my best friend jasmine came in saying hes good as new now, that she put his eye back in and good as new and he was happy eating a treat lol
Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:35 PM
bahaha thats great! lol.. I had a dream that I gave birth to a litter of puppys and my mom and my BD's mom, came and killed all the boy puppies!!! lol...
Quoting exquisiitejade:

then last night i had a dream that my doggys eye popped out and was dangling by a thread and my parents where yelling at me that its my fault and now we had to take him to the vet, then my best friend jasmine came in saying hes good as new now, that she put his eye back in and good as new and he was happy eating a treat lol

exquisiitejade
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Quoting Brittanie0327:

bahaha thats great! lol.. I had a dream that I gave birth to a litter of puppys and my mom and my BD's mom, came and killed all the boy puppies!!! lol...
Quoting exquisiitejade:

then last night i had a dream that my doggys eye popped out and was dangling by a thread and my parents where yelling at me that its my fault and now we had to take him to the vet, then my best friend jasmine came in saying hes good as new now, that she put his eye back in and good as new and he was happy eating a treat lol

i have sooo many dreams i can tell you about omg, i had another belly button dream but this was like when i was 15 weeks and it was my baby came out my belly button but was a boy (had the dream before i foudn out it was a girl) and was hopping around like a frog, then it tred to go back in my stomach by going in my belly button but i woke up before it can go back in lol
then before i found out i was having a girl i ahd a dream i went for my sonogram and saw a big penis on the screen, no baby, just a penis
Ashisexhausted1
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:37 PM

before i knew that i was having a girl..I kept having dreams...like one of them there would be a PINK stroller in...someone told me i was having a girl in one of my dreams...and i was buying all girly stuff lol.

exquisiitejade
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Quoting Ashisexhausted1:

before i knew that i was having a girl..I kept having dreams...like one of them there would be a PINK stroller in...someone told me i was having a girl in one of my dreams...and i was buying all girly stuff lol.

i alwyas had girl dreams before i found out i was pregnant, like i had a babygirl, but when i got pregnant i had boy dreams, and like two girl dreams, and in one girl dream i was in toys r us with my mom and cuzzin and i tripped over a toy on the floor and rolled lol then when i looked up i saw all these baby girl things like strollers, walkers, etc
Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Quoting exquisiitejade:

Quoting Brittanie0327:

Quoting exquisiitejade:

i have sooo many dreams i can tell you about omg, i had another belly button dream but this was like when i was 15 weeks and it was my baby came out my belly button but was a boy (had the dream before i foudn out it was a girl) and was hopping around like a frog, then it tred to go back in my stomach by going in my belly button but i woke up before it can go back in lol
then before i found out i was having a girl i ahd a dream i went for my sonogram and saw a big penis on the screen, no baby, just a penis
LOL That'd scare the crap outta me!!! Lmao...
tatinbriansmom
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:55 PM

With this pregnancy i had dreams with turtles everyday till i was about four months. It wasnt the same dream but it was always with turtles. It was crazy! lol

Sweet_poison
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 4:02 PM
When i was preg. with my 1st i had a dream that i had like 8 puppys, and when i woke up  ( but still half a sleep ) i looked for puppys  lol
Quoting Brittanie0327:

Quoting exquisiitejade:

Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 4:06 PM
hahaha... I bet you felt pretty retarded when you fully woke up and realized what you were doing!! LOL
Quoting Sweet_poison:

When i was preg. with my 1st i had a dream that i had like 8 puppys, and when i woke up ( but still half a sleep ) i looked for puppys lol
Quoting Brittanie0327:

Quoting exquisiitejade:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN