Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

OB RN? Dougla? Moms who are Knowledgeable?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi,
My name is Jolene, and I recently started a group "Pregnancy Questions and Concerns, Get Answers!".  I started this group to give mom's a place to come to for advise.  I have been running this group with the help of Erin, a RN who has been a great help!  Erin recently gave birth to her first child, Ella on February 5th.  Erin had complications following the birth and required an emergency hysterectomy.  She is so devastated and depressed that it impossible for her to help with the group.  It depresses her even more to talk to pregnant women, and I can understand how she is feeling.  A L&D nurse, MamaMadge has been helping me out, but she is unable to check in with the group daily.  The group is growing so fast that I am spending about 8 hours a day answering posts and emails.  I am a mom of three and planning another pregnancy :)  I am also trying to finish my nursing degree.  This group is very important to me, and the last thing I want to do is to have to close the group!  I need help, and I am looking for OB nurses, douglas, or mom's who are knowledgeable!  If you can offer some help or know someone who may be interested, please let me know, I would be extremely grateful! You can send me a message.

I have also recently created my first web site that is truly my "baby".  I am constantly trying to add new material to my site, and trying to promote it.  When women sign up for the "free baby stuff", make purchases, or view the ads on my site, I make a small profit.  At this point, my website is not generating enough revenue to pay for itself, but "making a profit" was not my intention when I created my site.  My site was built from my heart, and just like my group, it is very dear to me.  If any of you have not been to my web site, please feel free to take a look at it!  I have also included a page called "My Birth Pictures"... pictures of my angels when they came into this world, my first look into their eyes.  For those of you who have visited my site, please feel free to spread the word!  Here is the address: http://ultimatebirthplan.googlepages.com/   As always, I appreciate any feedback:  What did you find most helpful?  What would you like to see added to the web site? etc...

Jolene
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HeatherTurner
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 5:30 PM
Sorry I am of no help but good luck!

mama118
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 5:33 PM
I PM'd you ; )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN