Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im soo confused!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:36 AM
  • 8 Replies
sooo i slept with my bf and about 6 days later...i had my period...i think..it seemed normal but i dont know..within 2 weeks i was and still am feeling sick...i throw up in the middle of the night or at work and im tired all the time..my stomach is usually flat but it seems like its getting a bit of a bump..

so can you have a periodor what seems like one if youre pregnant? help!
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stevensbaby16
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:42 AM
well sweetie when i got pregnant i bled a little at first. But if you are sick and have a bump then you probably are. All i can really say is take a test. Good luck and keep me informed.
amberrr
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:44 AM
how much of a bump is there...or should there be...if its been like 3-4 weeks...
pace_shawna
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:45 AM
well if you are truly worried make a docs app. or just go and get a test. but more likely you are pregent.so good luck to ya
gacgbaker
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Yes you can have bleeding while you are pregnant, some women even have a period for the whole first trimester.  You can also have bleeding called implantation bleeding, it is also normal in the first trimester to have spotting too.  I would go ahead and take a test just in case.  If it continues and the test is negitive, I would make a doctors appointment right away.  It could be pregnancy, but there could be other things going on.  Let us know how you are doing!

Amber

Pregnancy Group Owner

Children's Health Issues Group Owner

Christian Finances Group Owner

gacgbaker
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:57 AM

Quoting amberrr:

how much of a bump is there...or should there be...if its been like 3-4 weeks...

That depends on the woman really, some women get a bump right away and it is really noticable, and others it takes a while before they even feel pregnant.  It really just depends. 
pregnantterry
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 5:47 PM
If you want to know for sure, buy a home pregnancy test or go to your doctor for a blood test.

Keep us posted.
Piscean
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 5:49 PM
Test test test! Don't stress until you test.
brettnheather
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 5:49 PM

The only thing you can do is test...there is a such thing as making your body feel pregnant to when you sike yourself up..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)