Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not sure....

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
I'm not sure if my water has broken or not. I lost my mucus plug and am still having some leaking. If anyone knows what I should do then please let me know.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
telecomgirl
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:17 PM
give your doctor a call.....they can test the fluid and check to see if it's amniotic fluid or not - hardly takes any time at all.

hope all is well! :)
yungmommy2
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:26 PM
If u lost ur mucus plug and are leaking, you need to call ur doctor. Your water bag probably has a whole in it, thus the mild leakage. If your having contractions...thats good...that means you're probably in labor. If you're not having contractions then its not labor yet but probably something else. But you do need to call ur doctor now. You'll have to go in to doc's office and they'll check to see if they need to go ahead and break ur bag completely or whatever.

With my first pregnancy the same thing happened to me. The night before I had my little girl, my husband and I had intercourse and poked a whole in my water bag. I didn't lose my mucus plug until the next morning and I was leaking fluid all night, little by little. I didn't know my water bag had a whole in it. But the next morning I lost my mucus plug, used #2 and started having contractions. I was in labor and went into doc's office and they broke my bag because it was ready. I had my baby that day. So please call ur doctor asap. Just in case its not labor. It could be something else serious. U wana take all the necessary precautions. Good luck honey.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)