Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this norm?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:08 PM
  • 2 Replies
7 1/2wks pregnant w/ baby # 4 & maybe 5!?..... and having some slight cramping.... its not enough to stop me from getting things done, but it hurts
is this where my belly is expanding, I have had a c-sec almost 2yrs ago and it hurts in my incision too.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gacgbaker
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:58 PM
Some slight cramping is normal, and yes it can be becuase of the streaching.  If you have bleeding with it call your doctor right away.  Some spotting is ok, but if you fill a pad in less then an hour and the blood is bright red, call right away.  If you start feeling the cramps just sit back and put your feet up, and take it easy.  Make sure you are drinking plenty of water too.

Amber

Children's Ministry Support Group Owner
Christian Finances Group Owner
Pregnancy Group Owner
Children's Health Issues Group Owner

tdolphin1
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:38 PM
I actually called my doctor today about some slight cramping, I was told it was normal and not too worry about it. If there was any spotting, constant cramping, or double over with pain to call back. I'm pretty sure I remember this from my last pregnancy. I'll be 7 weeks this Saturday with my 4th pregnancy as well. If you are nervous just give your doctor a call, as they told me no question is stupid, they are there to help. Good Luck, keep us posted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)