Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My rib is cracked!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
I went into the dr. today for another checkup on my pneumonia. I've had it for a month now and told my dr. about this pain I've had in my lower right side at the base of my rib cage for 5 days now. He did some poking around, took some xrays and discovered that my pain is b/c of a cracked rib. I started laughing b/c this was just the topping on the cake for me. I've had a very miserable 4 weeks and don't need anything else right now. (I also have partial placenta previa, anemia, hypoglycemia and still puke every morning). So needless to say I'm in pain! I go see my OB dr. tomorrow and see what she says about the rib thing. I'm 25 weeks and worry that it's only going to hurt worse the bigger I get!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gacgbaker
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:28 PM

Oh you poor thing!  I can't imagine!  I hope that you are feeling better soon and that they can do something to make you more comfortable!

Amber

Children's Ministry Support Group Owner
Christian Finances Group Owner
Pregnancy Group Owner
Children's Health Issues Group Owner

Kimmy143
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:57 PM
Aww! I'm so sorry! And I thought I had it bad. I ripped the tendon in my left leg, im 6 months pregnant, we are in the process of moving and my job is on my feet. But I believe you've got me beat! lol My stepdad and sister are both in the medical field so we knew what I did. I haven't been to the doctor for it cause I had a lot of problems with my first baby and I'm not even taking advil this time. So I've been just dealing with the pain I can't imagine a cracked rib while youre pregnant!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)