Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How did you feel while Pregnant with a Girl vs. Boy ???

Posted by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:20 PM
  • 12 Replies
Ive heard alot of different things about when you are pregnant with a girl vs. a boy where when you are pregnant with a girl you ....

Feel sicker...have alot more morning sickness and feel nauseous alot

Get bad breakouts, and your skin is much more oily than normal

Feel much more exhausted during the whole pregnancy..all the way from the start to finish, not just at the end.. no matter how much sleep you get yours always tired!!

You have cravings for sweets more than anything else

You constantly feel hot

Im always having to burp constantly!! even if I havent just eaten, which makes me feel like im gonna throw up...this indigestion sucks!!

Your babies heart rate is much higher...my babies is always 170-185

Ive felt this way so far through my whole pregnancy...im only 11 weeks and 5 days though, but it all started right away and its been a hard pregnancy!!
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zava
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:22 PM
It's hard to answer that question... I'm on my 3rd girl and each pregnancy has been different as far as all that goes..

MommyMarrero
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Let me tell you... there are some quizzes online for old wive's tales where you fill out different info like how you feel, and how the hair on your legs has grown, and how your belly is shaped. They use that info and tell you your chances of having a boy or girl... I've done it like 4 times and I've gotten mixed results. I suggest you wait out the next 7 weeks and find out for yourself because getting your hopes up for either sex wont be fun.

I find out June 6th. Yay!
Italiancouture7
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2008 at 1:24 PM

This is how my mom felt when she was pregnant with me and my sister, and on her last two pregnancies she didnt have any morning sickness or breakouts at all

suej27
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Well, my two girls were pretty much the same.  No m/s, no cramps, nothing, easy labors, lots of back pain and that's pretty much it, even though they were 10 years apart.  This one, I was actually a little naseous, I've had cramping and spotting, I'm hormonal as hell, not that hungry, and I'm only 5 weeks !!!  I'm beginning to wonder if it's a boy !!!

blueberry1
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:25 PM
This is my first, but I can say I have had signs of both a boy and a girl.  No morning sickness (boy), breaking out all the time (girl), fast growing hair and nails (boy), my butt getting bigger (girl), orange / orange juice cravings (girl), pickle cravings (boy), cold feet (boy).  I am not sure how accurate any of these old wives tales are - maybe I am having one of each LOL!
mommyfox03
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:25 PM
I heard u feel different with a boy verses a girl.  I feel the same with this pregnancy as i did with the other 2. They were all up really high and i had no morning sickness.
nevaeh2205
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:26 PM
my daughters 3yrs old now but the only wives tales that fit me was that i was hot ALL the time, other then that i really should have had a boy.  i was sick only once, had tons of energy, and all i wanted was grilled cheese.  i'm thinking this new baby is a boy cause it the complete opposite of my daughters, i'm very sick, tired and i want sweets.  so will see  :)

rdhelmick
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM
this is my forth, and this the first time that i have had no morning sickness what so ever!!!  I have boy girl boy and each one seemed tot be them  same with the exception af how i carried them and the labor. with my boys, i carried them back and had back labor. and with my girl, i carried all out front and had front labor.  it is still too early for me to see what this one is.  i am only 16 weeks a 1 day.
Halies_mom
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:31 PM
When I was pregnant with my daughter I didnt have really any problems. No morning sickness, no heartburn, I went right into full blown labor, I wanted a lot of salad and butterfingers and capacino's with her.

Now I am pregnant with a boy and I have everything. Heartburn, backaches, morning sickness, i keep having B/H, I want sweet fruit and burgerking burgers, They are alot different for me. If i have another one I want a girl then I wont have to deal with this. LOL
loliv06
by on May. 27, 2008 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
all i can say is dont believe it. how ur pregnancy goes is based off of your body and also sometimes how ur mom carried. Im having a boy and only had severe fatigue in the first trimester. but i have freinds who were pregnant with a boy and was sick all the time. so i dont think you can go by that.
pregnancy week by week
IT"S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Terrance JR.

TIMOTHY 1:7
FOR GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US A SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT OF POWER AND OF LOVE AND OF A SOUND MIND

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)