Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

possible multiples???

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 12:10 PM
  • 0 Replies
I am new here so hi all! a brief history: i have a history of uteran and ovarian cysts, and when i was 15 was told id never have kids due to it. at 20 i became pregnant and miscarried during the first trimester. at 21 i became pregnant with my now 2yr old daughter, and found out in february i am pregnant again. my husband and i were both anxious after the problems with the last prgnancy. i had to make a trip to the ER due to some heavy bleeding, they did an ultrasound to determine if we were in fact miscarrying again. well, they said we were 6 1/2 wks along, and that it was a healthy uteran pregnancy aside from the weaker heartbeat. I couldnt see the ultrasound machine while they were testing, but she would get on one side and pick up a faint whoosh whoosh of heartbeat, then loose it, and would go to the other side and pick it up again for a couple of beats then loose it then find it again on the other side. I could hear the heartbeat but couldnt see the monitor. with my daughter i dont recall her moving from side to side this early on, and im already showing bad. i was wondering if any one had experianced this and whether or not it could signify multiples? the ER doc, when i asked never referred to anything as baby, just pregnancy and told me to follow up with my doc. any thoughts?
by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN