Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am i having early labor symptoms??

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 9:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok... so here's the signs i am having like cramps like where my ovaries are that feel like i am getting ready to start my period. Also, the last couple days i have been kinda like leaking fluids i can feel it leaking... i also am having to go to the bathroom almost every hour if not more than that! my back has been killing me for weeks none stop its my lower back. and i can feel like spasms down in my private part ( i guess is how to explain it ) please help!?!?!
by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
silentname
by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 11:27 PM
I would go to the hospital and get checked out. It could be a false alarm, but it could be that your water has a small hole in it.
poohbearsmommy
by on Mar. 11, 2007 at 12:59 AM
That is exactly what happened to me. It  sounds to me like yor mucus cord is coming out. That is pretty much the thing keeping it all in there. The doctors told me that it can last a week or more before you go into labor though so don't freak out. I'd called the hospital and they told me that I should not come in until the pain stateed coming in close waves, got more severe, the baby stopped moving, or if I saw blood. After about a week of flid and the pain getting unbearable, i finally saw blood and ran to the hospital. I was it labor but it took almost a day for me to deliver. So don't worry, it won't just pop out. You will know when the time come and will most likely have time to pack a bag before you rush off to the hospital. I freaked though and didn't bring anything, which I truely regretted later having to stay in the hospital for those mandatory few days. All you want to do is get home to your own bed with your new angel and sleep. If your concerned though, you should call which ever hospital that you will be going to and ask their advic. Good luck and congradulations! You're going to be a mommy! It is so great, nothing will ever feel as good as the first time you hear your baby cry..or hold their little hand..
morganodom
by on Mar. 11, 2007 at 4:01 AM

How far along are you im 33 wks. and the excact thing is happening to me my doctor said its normal but my pain gets so bad i cant even lay in bed I have been feeling okay today but if it strikes agin im going to the hopital!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN