Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

do u have this problem???

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 12:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
ok so i have a question....do any of you have problems with your husband not wanting to have sex since you have gotten pregnant?  my husband and i havent had sex in a month and i finally asked him last nite what was up.  he told me that he just feels wierd having sex with me preggo. said that he doesnt feel right about it. i dont kno what to do!!! any suggestions would be very helpful!!!!
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kristinaneugene
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 12:35 PM
I think guys thinks they are going to somehow "touch" the baby.  They aren't!  I dunno if it will help or not, as I do not know your husband, but my husband has been to most of my prenatal appts and has been reading all the books right along with me, which allows him to understand a womans anatomy a little better and he knows that he is not intruding on the baby's space!  :)  Make it clear to your husband that the baby is safely sealed up in the amniotic sac, and oblivious.  You might want to try having sex in a different position... like side by side, that way he isn't so focused on your belly... Just a thought!  Good luck!
BaByMaMa27
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 12:41 PM
i agree with the woman above! Mine doesnt think that pregnant women are sexy...which hurts

MrDsMamma
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Actually I think my husband is MORE attracted sexually to me when I'm pregnant... crazy.
GinsAMom
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 1:46 PM
We did last time. Hubby was weirded out thinking that the baby would "know" what we were doing or that he would hurt the baby somehow.

I ended up getting him a prego book for the father, and it really, really helped him! I have heard great things about "My boys can swim" and I had gotten my hubby "Your pregnancy week by week for the father to be".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)