Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need to vent!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 2:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
Ok Im sure these are just hormones talking but Im literally pissed!

First off, Im pissed at myself because Im terrible about spending money. I blame it on myself but on how I was raised as well. I wasnt bought alot of things that I wanted and so therefore I buy stuff now that I want. And yet, since I have a baby on the way, I feel like I have to buy stuff now while I have the money considering I wont be able to buy stuff for myself when Jacob is born. Maybe Im just selfish. ERRRR

Another thing is my husband was chasing my cat Queen and ran into something in the basement. Where he his his back, it was swollen and bleeding. Our cat is stressed out and pissed on our bed. I asked him to throw the bedding in the washer and he didnt put it on delicate. Mind you we have a down feather comforter, which is now no longer. Ughhh.

And another thing, last thing I promise, my parents and I arent speaking anymore. They told me I never do anything for them and so they told me to get my stuff one day and then they werent going to talk to me for the rest of my life. I thought parents were supposed to help you until they could no longer take care of themselves and then roles would reverse? I guess it still bugs me and it ticks me off. Everyday I think about how my sisters and my brother hate me now because my parents brainwashed them into thinking Im a terrible person. When Im at their house, I didnt help them clean or get ready for my sisters graduation. I just moved to omaha then and I have more important things to worry about. All they do is give me guilt trips and shit. I still have all my stepdads hateful messages on my voicemail and when I delete them I guess that will be the time I let go of the fact they dont and wont have the opportunity to be involved in my life or thier own grandsons. But my brother has a son on the way so theyre more excited about his. His fiance even allowed my mom to go to the ultrasound but I dont let them get involved with my pregnancy. How am I supposed to when the only one allowed in the ultra sound room is the father of the baby? God! And isnt having a baby more about the parents of the baby? Geezzz....

Im 33 weeks pregnant, I felt my baby drop more and I never feel good. I have trouble running around getting the house clean and sleeping. Im so tired of being pregnant!

Sorry I just needed to vent.

*Jenna*

by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
newbeemommy07
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 2:19 PM
hey its always good to vent :D ... and it prob wont help any but my parents did the same thing! ugh...  eventually the money thing will fix its self i was the same way ... but now that i have my daughter i varly spend anything unless its on baby stuff or sometimes clothes. and im sorry bout the down cover.!!! anyways hope all gets well .. good luck when you have the baby! all best wishes tessa
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN