Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Showing early?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 4:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am only about 6 weeks along and I have not gained any weight but my tummy is poofing out already.  I cant fit comfortably in my clothes anymore either.  Has anyone else starting showing even with no weight gain?

FYI:  This is baby # 3
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NHNREMTB
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 4:18 PM

I can relate to you ... definately. I am also on baby number three (with a nine and a half year gap between this and the last) and my stomach is expanding already - at 8 weeks.

I know my OB said it is very common for us "seasoned vets" to show sooner than a first time Momma. Just find those loose fitting clothes and prepare to look very ... pregnant... by 4-5 months. I have not gained any weight but the waist line and "pooch" (what I call it) is indeed growing.

I don't see how it would be considered wrong or unusual. Enjoy it. Baby is trying to show you whats to come. Best of luck to you. Enjoy it.
pregnantterry
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 4:36 PM
Oh yeah-  mine popped early..   I had wicked heartburn and stopped my normal morning exercises and my stomach just exploded in a few weeks.
jmh482
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:41 PM
i'm 20 weeks and haven't started showing yet!  then again this is my first and I was kinda chubby to begin with but I keep wondering when I will show.

Judy
erin6704
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:47 PM
oh yeah i found out when i was about 4 weeks. and one of the reason i took a test is because my boyfriend kept telling me i looked pregnant. at 6 weeks i could not zip or button any of my pants. now im 10 weeks and i look like im about 4 months. ive only gained about 3 pounds so far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)