Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Real Question I need help!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
Is it possible to still have a mild period when you frist get pregant??
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BelleMorte
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:40 PM
yes some people have the period the whole time they are pregoo... better to check in w/ your dr if it's heavy bleeding though
bsmommoy
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:45 PM
I had some bleeding for the first 4 months w/ my son. Scared me to death, but my doctor wasn't worried!

Stacy42381
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:46 PM
One day it was heavy but then it was very light, I do not know what is going on, I do not even have my normal cramps, but my breasts are sensative.......it's weird..
momof5bs
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:48 PM
sometimes you will have some old blood in the lining of the uterus or some blood behind where the egg implanted which will cause some light bleeding, also, light bleeding/spotting is common after intercourse. If your bleeding continues or gets heavy, call your doctor. But it is common for some bleeding.
Stacy42381
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 5:52 PM
Well my last period was on june 6th and my husband and I had sex on the 16th of june. Is it possible for me to be pregnant. I mean I was suppose to expect my period sometime around the 6th of this month, but it was late and when I thought i got it, I had a little cramping, heavy bleeding the first day that was yesturday and now just a little bit. Should I be concerned that Im pregnant??
gacgbaker
by on Jul. 9, 2007 at 11:56 AM
Go ahead and take a test, it is possible that you are pregnant, but the only way to tell now is the test or a doctors exam.  Hope things turn out the way you want them to!

Amber

Children's Ministry Support Group Owner
Christian Finances Group Owner
Pregnancy Group Owner
Children's Health Issues Group Owner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)