Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Question?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well my last period was on june 6th and my husband and I had sex on the 16th of june. Is it possible for me to be pregnant. I mean I was suppose to expect my period sometime around the 6th of this month, but it was late and when I thought i got it, I had a little cramping, heavy bleeding the first day that was yesturday and now just a little bit. Should I be concerned that Im pregnant??

by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:32 PM
It's definitely possible. Women have cycles all over the place and even regular, charted cycles can show a woman can vary her ovulation date. If you are pregnant then your estimated due date is Thursday, March 13, 2008, which means you're in week 5 of your pregnancy.
Stacy42381
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:50 PM

But I do not feel nauseous or anything like that, I just don't feel like my period is right and my breasts hurt, and when i eat i get very bad intergestion....could it be cus im pregnant....im so confused??

mommy2andi
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:54 PM

Quoting Stacy42381:

But I do not feel nauseous or anything like that, I just don't feel like my period is right and my breasts hurt, and when i eat i get very bad intergestion....could it be cus im pregnant....im so confused??

TAKE A TEST!!!!  SOME WOMEN EXPERIENCE TENDER BOOBS/NIPPLES.. SOME HAVE INDIGESTION... SOME EXPERIENCE NOTHING AT ALL.  THE ONLY WAY TO PUT AN EASE TO YOUR COULD I BE QUESTION IS TO TAKE A TEST!

pregnantterry
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Yes you should take a test to be sure.  In early pregnancy my breasts hurt and I had heartburn and indigestion..... and the timing seems right.

My doctor said that it is not uncommon to have an irregular period right after you conceive..... 

Stacy42381
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 10:15 PM
It's so scary to want to finally get up and take the test when you have been wanting a child for so long and have the results come out negative. I am so scared, I want to be pregnant, how many of you out there think from what I said the chances of me being pregnant???? Just curious, this would be my first!
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Well, you can wait. Either way, you MIGHT have to deal with a negative result. Just be prepared for that. Not that it's okay and fine if it's negative, but it's just so possible. Depending on many factors (age, health), you are more likely to not get pregnant. So just know that, and be prepared. I have been trying, too. This last cycle I tested at 3 different times because I didn't like my negative results. But it was negative... and that's that. I'll just have to try again next month. But with you, you don't know (now) unless you test, otherwise wait and see. Best of luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN