Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

A few questions im a first time mommy

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:33 PM
  • 7 Replies
Im pregnant for the first time and im almost 18 weeks and not all the time but sometime i have pains in my belly and i was wanting to make sure to see if this is normal. and i am having pains in my lower back. but my baby still has a strong heart beat and i find it almost everytime on my montior i have. what are these pains lol.please help thanks
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:36 PM
When I was pregnant my Midwife explained this: Basically, having a big uterus (and getting bigger everyday), the space in your abdomen is taken up and your organs are squished.
mommytobe76
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:43 PM
i thought there was a problem when i first felt them and they just keep telling me everything is fine .
Marines_Wife
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:43 PM
i have th wqm3 p4oblem with the pains but when i went to see the doctor he said something about it being normal. so im going to gueese that its pretty normal that and one of my female family members told me that its because your uterus is getting bigger and as the person above me said your interior organs are being rearranged.
ANTSMOM415
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:47 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS MY LAST PREGNANCY AND THIS ONE ..ITS NORMAL JUST GOTTA TAKE IT EASY LIKE MY DOC. TELLS ME ....IT FEELS LIKE YOU HAVE CRAMPS LIKE YOUR PERIOD RIGHT?
mommytobe76
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:57 PM
yep and plus i have a active one it likes to move alot i actully felt it at the doctors at like 17 weeks it was kicken y they took the heart beat lol
pregnantterry
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 7:50 PM
I am 21 weeks pregnant and I began feeling the same things a few weeks ago....  my stomach feels like it is being pulled and my back hurts alot- especially at night even with a body pillow.

The baby is just growing and moving, kicking and hiccupping so we are bound to feel this alot!
emj92606
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 7:54 PM
Its cause your uterus is basically a big muscle inside other muscles (your stomach) and it is all stretching a pulling its normal dont worry!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN