Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

help please

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 8:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
i am 16 days late for my period but i have taken 6-7 tests and they are all negative.... what should i do?
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Chrissytina27
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 8:09 PM
stop stressing first off. you stressing out is something that will keep your period out of whack!!! If you think you are pregnant then go get a blood test. Otherwise wait til the end of the month and then find out.

"I just want to be wonderful!" Marilyn Monroe

baby development pregnancy calendar

GinsAMom
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 8:18 PM
If you are 2 weeks late and are still getting a negative result, there might be somthing else going on. You should make an appt with your GYN  and get a blood test and make sure there is not another problem going on.

GL!

jmh482
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 10:39 PM
my advice is to wait a little while and either take another test or go to the doc.   there where plenty of times my period was out of sync because of too much stress in my life one time for about 2 months.

Judy

twilson1424
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Are you eating ok?  I know it sounds silly, but, I went though a hurricane a couple years ago, and had no electicity for several weeks, so I didn't really eat very well, and wouldn't you know it, it messed up my cycle!  I think I went about 2 months without a period!  Also, I've heard that excessive exercising can cause irregularity as well...and as others have replied, STRESS!  I would definelty go to the doctor though...good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN