Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still feeling depressed...

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
i posted awhile ago about my abnormal quad testing.  just wanted someone to talk to.  i'v been praying every night and husband is not very religious but, prays also which makes me feel better.  hope everyone has a great weekend i think i spending it in the house until tuesday when we have the testing done.
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pinkfairy0206
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:58 AM
hi, what is the test your talking about? ive never heard of it.
bethandbabies26
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:33 AM
I admire you so much. I can't imagine what it would feel like to get abnormal results back. I would probably hate myself and feel like I did something to deserve this...but honey its not your fault and I think this depression, grieving period is normal. I would try maybe to ask your doctor if there are any support groups so that you can talk with other parents who have gone through the same experience and give you some hope. Praying a lot is awesome. I've never been a big believer in God until my first baby was born. God is totally present when a child is brought into this world, its an experience that really amplifies true love and the miracle of what life is all about. You should be excited you were chosen to be this baby's mother, someone up there thought you could do it and that you and your husband had enough love to go around for a special child. Good luck, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)