Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joys of Pregnancy......

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

The feeling of throwing up and nothing comes out, headaches, weight gain, and constant going to the bathroom. In the end it's all worth bring a new life into the world. I've gone through the moods of highs and lows in this pregnancy.
Well, I just thought I would post a thought. What do you all think?

~Rissa~

babies

pregnant

We are so blessed!

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aimeerhea
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:46 AM
I'm struggling wiht lots of nightmares with this pregnancy. It seems the more stressed I am when I go to bed the more of them I have. I dream of horrible things, like my toddler drowning or getting hit by a car or getting kidnapped.
DUE012908
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:25 AM
yeah the morning sicknesss and nightmares suck but it is all so worth it. Yesterday I heard my baby's heartbeat. It was such a sigh of relief because I haven't seen the heartbeat since my 8 week ultrasound and I'll be 12 on tuesday. Its the things like that that make us forget the eggs benedict we fed the toilet this morning.
trishalynn0528
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:28 AM

im always so tired and now im getting a little bigger and when i sleep its not comfy to sleep on my sides or on mybelly if i sleep on my  belly its a lot of presure and if isleep on my back i feel like im dying lol any pointers?

Nikk_Partain07
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:29 AM
Ohhh yea babes i understand that . Im soo tired of feeling like i will throw up and nothing commin up.. Thats enough to make anyone mad.. lol.. Then the constipation (tmi) with this pregnancy is seriously enough to kill a person.. the mood swings are alittle much but ohh well...  as far as everything else i can deal with the peeing every 5 seconds.. but the i cant never get comfortable is really irritating.   I mean i go to bed cold and after 10 mins im sweating.. its rediculas...

But other then that im just excited to be prego.. so in a couple weeks this will all go away and we will all feel great. lol... so good luck to everyone
pinkfairy0206
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:47 AM
im 6weeks with baby #3, and i already feel uncomfotable lying on my belly or back, i can feel the pressure and i have to pee all the time! oy' i hate it! the nausua isnt to bad yet, but the achiness and cramping is bad too. only 71/2 months to go!
daydreaminmom
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:01 AM
Ohhh no as bad as it was when I was hugging a trashcan just to drive anywhere it's worse now. I'm 7 months prego and still puking! But it's hard to hug a toilet these days, i'm round all over and can never get comfortable. I do my best not to complain too much or feel a lot of self pitty cuz i'm getting what I have wanted so badly for so long, not only another child but a lil girl to round out my heard, lol. And yeah hearing her heartbeat keeps me going a lot. My hunny recorded it on his cell phone the first time we got to hear it and set it as our ring tones for each other so I hear her constantly and it always makes me smile :)

angel021825
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:04 PM
i had the worst morning sickness ever imaginable. i never thought it would end. it lasted from week 8 to week 22. i was in and out of the hospital. i am going through the nightmares and i hate me cause my hubby works all day and all night. he works two jobs so its really rough on me. i get weird thoughts sometimes and alot of nights i feel so unsafe. any tips for that part? what makes it all worth it, is waking up the next day feeling my little girl kickin around and movin arund in there and seein my husband every morning. him and her make everything a little better.

Add a great smell to your home!!

www.theenchantedhollow.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=1328

Experience The Natural Solution To Beauty!!

www.mineralgirlz.com/members/angel021825

2manygirls
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:15 PM
i'm exhausted, i missed going to the gym fri cause i just couldn't get out of bed, but i'm also having trouble sleeping thru the night. i end up moving to the couch in the middle of the night just trying to get a few more hrs sleep. also i have the world shortest temper, i feel bad for my kids.
Quoting trishalynn0528:

im always so tired and now im getting a little bigger and when i sleep its not comfy to sleep on my sides or on mybelly if i sleep on my  belly its a lot of presure and if isleep on my back i feel like im dying lol any pointers?

sounds like it's time to get some more pillows i used a body pillow with another pillow ontop of it under my leg during my last 2 pregnancies, i tried one of those boppy belly wedges last time, it sucked

aehanrahan
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:22 PM

Quoting trishalynn0528:

I sleep on my side (the recommended position) with a pillow in front to put my arms around, one behind (sometimes a blanket works too) to keep from rolling back and one between my legs (helps to relieve back pain).  My Hubby is going to buy me a Boppy pregnancy body pillow to help soon.  They look really comfy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)