Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

girl names

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok my other 6 kids are Paisley,Novalee,Sawyer,Trenton,
Scarlett &Kinsley (twin). And i really need help on what to name my baby girl. My husband ,Michael, says it should be Dulah,Katalina,or Jesabelle. And not to be rude to my husband but i hate them all for my baby. I need help.

76 days to go

by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewMom87
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 9:03 AM
hiii Congrats on your baby girl!!!! yeah I know it can be kinda frustrating chosing names...I already chosed a name for my baby girl whos coming in novemeber yeah her name will be Maya. but here are few other names I was looking for before I found that one. I hope this helps let me know what you think? ;)

Jasmin SamirA
Alina
Anastasiya Darya Russian Names:  Irina Izabella Klara Kristina Larisa Lidiya Maya<my baby girl name 
Natalya Tatyana Elvira Emilia Yuliya  Florentina< my name ;) thout you might like it
Unusual names:
 Adicia Jaquelle Jandira Lalita Selene Surya

Owner of Fashion<->Mommy's

Gokahne1
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 4:09 PM
i always had my name picked out for my baby girl that i was going to have, But God decided to give me two boys instead of one each, So Kendra Eve is Now Logan Randall...... So if you like it you can use Kendra.

rojolove
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 4:39 PM

Here is my list of girl names- Taylor, Bianca, Cameron, Reese, Pressley, Raegan
stevensbaby16
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 4:47 PM
well if i have a girl her name will be either Alirea Mercedes Nichole Brown or Trinity Lanae Brown. And if i have 2 girls then im using both names but im having a boy.
katiebug1108
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 5:39 PM
i know this name is a little eccentric but i love the name Piper, my husband and i decided on Gretta for our little girl but i still think that Piper is a sweet little name...congrats and good luck!!!
1sttimemom2008
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 7:37 PM
my niece's name is Makayla and I always loved that name, i can't use it but its pretty! I also like McKenna but my husband doesn't like it. we have more boy names picked out than girls but we're hopin for a girl
sweettigeress
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 8:31 PM
I made up my girl's name. It's actually pretty unique because my husband and I are into video games and in some games you get to name your character so I came up with Saria (sa-ree-a) for one of my characters and I liked it so much we decided that's what we were going to name her.

Saria Lynn
due August 8

amberlynsmith
by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 8:37 PM
im having trouble chosing a girls name too!!! we had all boys names picked out and we just found out we are having a little girl instead. lol. i am personally fond of the names riley, reagan, and madden. let me know if you like them!

-amberlyn
amyfrances
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:38 PM
if I end up having a girl ((lets only hope)) I'm going to name her Charlotte Ann and use Lottie as a nick name for her!!
MeredithPope
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:45 PM
 My girls names are Kayleann Michelle and Alisondra Raeann.  We tried to choose names that were not so main stream. 

i also like the name kyleann, we are actually talking about having one more and have started mulling over girls names, we cant think or another one.

congrats and have fun.  If you find a name you like try changing some of the letters.

Savannah i like that name also. I know a girl name heaven or you could do neveah (ne-ve-a).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)