Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S-E-X!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 7:14 AM
  • 2 Replies
Well I figured with a title like that- It would get attention lol...Lets see.

So Moms who has done it to try and move things along...? LOL, and who has gotten results, and how long did it take...? and what were your frist signs, that it did work...???

Come on, be honest here...Does it really work..??

by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jeepgirl02
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 10:43 AM
I was in labor with my second for three weeks but b/c she was sideways her head wasn't help to dialate me (but at the time we didn't know that) so one RN told me to go home and have as much sex as I could stand. the chemical in the sperm helps starts contractions. That was on Aug 6th she told me. I didn't get it that day but I told my DH that he put the kid there, he was gonna help get her out! We had sex Aug 8th late late at night (well it was like 2am Aug 9th) I started more contractions at 530am went to the hospital and she was born that night.
Also, bumpy roads and spicy foods. Just a wifes tale but hey at that point you just want the kid out! : )
The same RN told me mineral oil was a wifes tale but not to do that one. She said it is very very messy when you deliver and it could do something to the baby.
Good luck
btrfli81
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 10:51 AM
with my 5 y/o.. i was due june 25th.. had sex that day sometime in the afternoon and went into labor june 26th at 12:29am. coincidence maybe.. but i swear that's why. haha.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured