Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

CRAMPING?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 12:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
HELLO LADIES, I CAME TO THIS GROUP BECAUSE I HAVE A QUESTION THAT I THOUGHT SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER!! I AM CURRENTLY 2 DAYS LATE FOR MY AF AND HAVE BEEN CRAMPING HARDER THAN USUAL  FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS... HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS AND THEN LATER FOUND OUT THEY WERE PREGGERS??

by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SushiKitty
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 1:10 PM
yes. i was cramping really bad. its felt like i was going to start my period any second! I was also having absolulty horrible mood swings which wasnt normal for me at all. my husband suspected something wrong, so i took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was 2 1/2 months pregnant when i took the test and i was still cramping a lot! Now my healthy and beautiful son is 4 months old now. Good Luck!!!!

nurse8604
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 1:12 PM
yes i cramped really bad take a test.
amyfrances
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:19 PM
I'm 8 weeks along,  I've been cramping (not hardcore, but it doesnt feel good) since day one, I don't even feel pregnant, I just feel like I'm about to start my period everyday!! 
tjack2
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:28 PM
I can tell you that last month I was 4 day late and then when I did start, it was very light and only lasted a total of about 1.5 full days.  I say that, because it skipped days, which is really weird.  Anyways, I then found out on July 13 that I was pregnant.  I went to planned parenthood and they went from the first day of my last normal cycle, which was in May and told my that I was due in Febuary, so to answer your question, yes the same thing happened to me. I am also still cramping and I am 9 weeks.  The cramping is nothing serious and they tell me that is a normal part of pregnancy, so I'm not too worried about it, but I agree that you should take a test.  All three times.  This is my third pregnancy.  Good luck with it all and please keep us informed of the outcome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN