Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

cant hear babys heart beat and had spoting

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
hello to every one out there i was in ER on sat from 6 pm to 1 am i had some very red spotting about the size of a tea lite  and i got sceard and went to ER
well they did some test and everything came out normal they  did  two ultra sounds  one vaginal and one on tummy they could not find my baby's heart beat  they called it  abortion,threatened that i have to go back and see a doctor in 8 Weeks prego and so worried i have not gotten any insurance and cant pay to have  a doctor charge me 350 dollers  to tell me whats going on theirs a place here that they do a ultrasound for free with a nurse but my friends tell me not to that i need to go to a doctor to get this done i really think the nurse can do the same job what do yall think  and has any one gone threw what I'm going threw  help please I'm going crazy thinking my baby might die i have no pian  and no more bleeding my side has been hurting  but not my abdomen
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rfurlongg
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:12 PM
if you are pg, you are eligible of medicade. why don't you sign up, then go to the dr. i think a dr might be best for. you can also try planned parenthood. they provide pre-natal care for uninsured women at a sliding scale cost.  the the costs fluctuate between $50 and $75 depending on your income. hope this helps!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)