Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

21/22 weeks preg, first time, feeling pain, could it be???

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
I'm 21 weeks and 4 days preg. First time ever. For close to two hours now, I've been having some pain. The pain in my back is a bit worse (I've had severe back pain my whole life, so I'm used to it, but it's worse right now). I've also been having some pain on both sides, right about where it hurts if I were having period cramps, or if I had to take a bad shit. Occassionly it'll hurt a bit higher in adition to there too.The pain dosn't seem to get any better (or worse) if I change positions or walk around or anything. The only thing thats really changed is it lasts longer now. Like at first it was real quick, almost like a pulseing. Now it lasts longer, before it starts hurting again. I also feel like I gotta poop, but I can't. The baby has been kicking all day, more then what I normally feel, but that may just be me feeling her more because I'm further along or whatever. But this dosn't feel like her kicking me, except occassionly higher on the tummy. So ya, for like two hours been in pain, thats not letting up, and is regular, like it dosn't just stop for 10min and start up again, no, it's there, then its not, then it is. like within a couple min like it hurts bad, then it weans off, then it hurts bad again.  What the heck is going on???

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hipmama85
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:01 AM
i hope u feel better.. sounds like braxton hicks to me...from time to time during pregnancy you may feel a lot of pain and discomfort..talk to your doctor about the problems you are having..it could be so many reasons..but I think you may be feeling those braxton hicks..but i would still call doc/nurse just to be on the safe side..

PROUD MOMMY 2

DEONTRE AKA TRE

BORN MAY 9, 06

AND ANOTHER BOY

DUE OCT 27TH!!! WHEW 2 BOYS!!!

GossamerBloom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:04 AM
Yeah, you really need to call a doctor. Even if it's nothing, it's better to be on the safe side. I had braxton hicks alot, but not till later in my pregnancy. It's ok to call and even go in if you are nervous. They understand!

~Elizabeth~

Isaiah 53:5

ninabrina
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:38 AM
im 20 weeks pregnant with my first and i also had pain but very little the doctor told me to call her if they got worse she also told me that if you feel like presure down there like a softball to go to the hospital quick but call your doctor they don't mind what time you call that's their job hope you feel better..
jayannafaith
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:43 AM
i am 21 wks along with my 3rd and about 2 or 3 weeks ago i had terrible pain i was in and out of the bathroom throwing up and could hardly walk, i just stayed in bed and finally was able to take acouple hour nap but still woke up in cramping pain, i felt like i had bad gas or had to poop but couldnt throwing up didnt help much either. i didnt call the dr. or anything cuz i was better the next day, i didnt say anything to my dr. either maybe i should have? i really hope u feel better, im sry ur in so much pain. keep us updated. i will pray everything is ok for u.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)