Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I left my dh ,need advice !?Can i do it alone with 4 kids

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
My dh and i have 4 kids well almost together and i just decided that i cant take his crap anymore we planned another child but he still hasnt grown up and i am so mad ,shoud i just be single and not worry about him .I have tried talking until i am blue in the face and nothing its like i am speaking to a wall that has no response wtf .I am tired of being treated bad and i cant take it anymore he is always out ,always mad ,and says mean things that really hurt me i work full time and i raise my kids i am doing the best i can ,i am not trying to spread my buisness so i wont share all the details , but am i doing the right thing if i have given him mutiple time to straighten up ,i am so sad right now i just feel like giving up i just want to stay in bed and not leave but i have my kids and i am preg ,i have already lost 9 pds and i am so hurt and confused .Please give me some help or advice i feel heart broken

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
it_aint_happeni
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:12 AM
Hi,
sorry about your situation. Yes you can.. read my profile I left mine in January 5 weeks pregnant with my 6th child.
No its not going to be easy. But if he is abusive, you made the right choice. 

Tricia76
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:12 AM
You do what u feel is right for you and your children and never look back.If he is so mean and calls u names or whatever than apparently he does not care for u.All I can say is follow your heart.Be strong!

Rissa2008
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:08 AM
Please, take care of you and the children. I am praying for you. I hope you do what is right for you and your family.

~Rissa~

babies

pregnant

We are so blessed!

KimberlyF
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:09 PM
4 Children later, I left my DH, Got a job, (had always been at home), And took care of my babys. ON my  own. YOU can do it, Nobody says it will be easy it is not but You CAN do it. My DH and I are back together noww and doing great, But I do understand that cant take it anymore...That is how I was whn I left. God will work it out for you .....GOOD LUCK. You will be in our prayers.
You have to think of yor children...
katymama1005
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:09 PM

I'm sorry, but I know you did what's right for you and your children. I don't know the story so I'll just tell you that my heart breaks for you and I hate that you had to make this decision!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)