Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early U/S

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:38 AM
  • 2 Replies

I had my first U/S yesterday. I thought the tech said I was only 5 weeks turns out I am actullay 6 weeks today (I called to make sure). Anyways she couldn't see a heartbeat which she said was ok but what makes me nervous is that it's still this ball looking thing. The tech said it was a yolk sac and gestational sac i think she said either way she said they were both good to see. My question though is I have been looking at all of these other U/S at 6 weeks shouldn't I see a baby looking thing by now? I never went through this with my other pregnancy b/c I didn't have my first U/S until 12 weeks. TIA.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tahjanae_s_Mom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:56 AM
I was 6 weeks when i had my ultrasound too....and thats all i saw...i call it a gak splat. lol. but if they do it vaginally then they should be able to see a baby looking thing...mine was on top too though...grr

Rachael

myspace.com/rachaelrb

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

maxandme
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:59 AM
 I had to have early ultasounds with both pegnancies because of some trouble we had in the beggining. It is really good that you can see the yolk sac and gestasional sac. It still looks like a little blury blob at this point, even when you see the heartbeat it wll look like a little blinking ball. At about eight weeks it starts to look like a baby. I hope that helps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)