Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting pregnant after miscarraige

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

I had a miscarriage in May and would like to know how long it took  y'all to get pregnant after.  It's been two months and we are trying again.  Thanks 
                                                  Zazoo 
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Daycia
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:08 AM
It took us 8 months to get pregnant, I had a miscarriage in August 2006 and we got pregnant in April. Good luck!

mommacat
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:20 AM
I got pregnant immediately after my m/c but let me warn you it's only been 2 months so make sure you are emotionally ready to be pregnant again. It was so hard to be pregnant again right after losing my baby. I struggled with it through most of my pregnancy being scared something would happen again and now that baby is here it has brought on alot of emotions that I never expected about the baby I lost. So having another baby doesn't make the hurt go away. I wouldn't trade it for the world I'm so happy to have my baby but I just want you to know it's hard to be pregnant after a m/c so make sure you are emotionally ready not just physically!! God Bless You!!

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:23 AM
I had a miscarriage back in September and got pregnant again in November. I was set on getting PG again so I got me an ovulation calendar. They really do come in handy.

Saria Lynn due August 8

tscorpio72
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:25 AM
Well, each time I had to have IUI, but I decided to wait 8 months because I had to heal emotionally from the first one.  It was an ectopic pg, and I had to have surgery, so it was tough to deal with.  I think my dr. said I should have 3 regular cycles before trying to get pg again, because you have to let everything heal up physically first.
liltymesmom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:27 PM
I had a m/c in Oct. 2006 when I was 8 weeks along and got prego again in Jan. 2007. It's been an emotional journey, but it honestly helped me to be prego again when my first due date came and went. So sorry for your loss and I wish you all the best.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)