Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tender spot

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:50 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am 5 months preg and going into my 6 month. I have noticed that there is a tender spot on my stomach where if I touch it feels sore. I dont know if it is coming from the strain of working to hard or if this is normal. Any advice would be appreciated.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
love741
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:31 PM
I have no idea what its from, but i had the same thing.  When you rub your fingers over your tummy there's 1 spot that feels tender.   it lasted about a week, then went away.   it came back in the same spot about a month later and disappeared again. i dont think its anything serious, i bet it will go away soon. just another one of those pregnancy symptoms. good luck,
thurstensmom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:45 PM
I am not sure what that is, however I have been experiencing the exact same thing for about 2 months now, I get a tender spot either on my belly button or off to the right of it and it comes and goes but I have no idea how to make it go away or what it even is sometimes when the baby kicks in that spot it can be very painful, I have tried drinking more water, rubbing it you name it I've tried it! I hope if someone sheds some light on this that I can benefit from the advice as well...hang in there!

baby

pregnant

AbigailsMom23
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:07 PM
I have experienced the same thing. The only time I notice it is when the baby has sat in the same spot for a long time. I also had it with my daughter and she turned out perfectly fine. It is nothing to worry about. But if you are worried all you have to do is call your doctor and he/ she can check the little one and yourself out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)