Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Portraits

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
i have to suggest that every woman that is pregnant should get pregnancy portraits.  My husband and I just went lastnight to get ours done and we actually got them done at sears.  We had so much fun doing them and they are such a part of our history!  Sears did a great job with ours and they were reasonable because we didnt want to spend a lot of money on these pics (we ended up spending more than we wanted to because they were so good though!)
Anyhow, i just thought I would share this... Feel free to post your favorites if you have done them, or just any belly shots that you may have!

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Daycia
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM
aWWW! those are so pretty! Good luck and congratulations!

youngafmami
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:09 PM
Pregnancy portraits are AWESOME...Im a military photographer so when I someone I know gets pregnang I always talk them into letting me take there photos in the studio...they are so beautiful...Im pregnant now and my whole shop is going to do a different theme with my photos lol...I'm really blessed that this is all free and a memory I get forever!!! 
Srich0625
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:15 PM
My mom takes pictures for me.......here is one she has done. I don't like it that well so she is going to do more

telecomgirl
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:49 PM
Beautiful photos but...

what about those of us who have HORRIBLE stretch marks from a previous pregnancy? I want photos so badly, and hubby and I normally use Sears, but I don't want to go in there and have pics done, only to see a bunch of stretchmarks on my tummy.

Will they photoshop the picture? Any ideas?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)