Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HHHMMMMM

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
I need help lol! I still have 5 days unitl testing but last week I had some pink / brown spotting, this week I am so tired, headaches, my lower back aches, and I am jsut feeling sick all around. One wierd thing though is I am having aches in my upper legs..They are very uncomfortable and I am cramping. They are like deep leg aches. Has anyone ever experienced this?

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
katymama1005
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:00 PM
would it be five days until your period is supposed to start if so then you could do an early test and get an answer sooner like today...not sure though!!! I tested 4 days before my period and got a def positive!! Your body will do so many crazy things when your preggo that it's hard to say if any symptoms are a sure answer...

doglover3
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 7:10 PM
i never experienced the leg thing.  For me when i was pregnant the lack of pms is what i noticed.  I didnt get the cramping and sore boobs right before my period.  Good luck...you are getting close...just a few more days until test date!  Everyone is different and you very well could be preggers!!! 
tjack2
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 7:14 PM
You only have 3 days left until test day, but if you are impatient and want to know, like me, then go to wal-mart or someplace that sells pg tests and get one of those early ones like clear blue easy digital or first response.  As far as the leg cramps, I have already experienced the sciatic nerve pain and had lower back pain, so maybe..Good luck and please let us know the results.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)