Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant on Depo

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
Does any one here know aanything about the depo shot, Here is the story

I have been on depo for 1 1/2 years, I missed my last shot by one day so they wouldnt give it to me for another 2 weeks (STUPID I thought) It was due on the 19th of june, On the 20th DH and I had sex, so they gave me the Plan B pills said I have 5 days to take  them.Cool woth me that gives us 5 days of great sex.(we hadnt seen each other in 2 months) So ...on the 25th I took the pills, we did the pull out method for the next 2 weeks. I got my shot on the 5th of july,and from that day on we have been having sex.(didnt think you had to use a backup) I am having all these weird symptoms..I was pretty sick on the 21st of july and went to the ER they said I am not preg. So my question is, Should I test again..Or trust what they say.
 I all of the sudden have the baby bump(this would be #5) with my last  child I was showing right away, I wake up feeling yucky, I have to use the restroom alot more even in middle night. Craving foods, And today I just had this emotional break down,Crying for no reason, yelling the next min,And OMG I cant get enough sleep.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
katymama1005
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:19 PM
I would try a test if I were you. It could also be the depo shot, but if it's not normal then def test.

tjack2
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:58 AM
I would say to take a test and if it comes up negative, then retest in about a week.  If that comes up negative and you are still feeling this way, go see your obgyn.  If this is #5, then you kind of know what to expect and putting off seeing the doctor for a couple of weeks until your sure won't hurt.  Good luck and please let me know how it all turns out.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)