Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my first baby

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

This is mt second pregnancy and i worry all the time that something is going to go wrong. My familt says not to worry because nothing has happened and the doctors say that the baby id fine and everything is going the way it is suppose to i would really like to know what some of u think and would like to know that i am not the only one that worries so much.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MeredithPope
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:46 PM
 I think every mom worries at least some about their pregnancy. And i think that if that person has had a misscarriage previously then yes the worry is always on their mind, the what if question.

I say as long as you feel the baby moving around then you are okay, if you have a time where you dont feel the baby for about a day then call your doc and get in asap.   LIke you said you are progressing just fine.
tjack2
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:30 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I am on my third pregnancy and I still worry about things like that.  I think that it is just normal for mothers to worry about things like that.  I think that we worry needlessly though.  Both of my children have turned out healthy and I have complete confidence that this one will too.  Like your doctor has said, you are progressing normally the way you are supposed to.  I would say that, as hard as it is, just sit back and enjoy your pregnancy.  I know it is hard though, because I am a worrier too.  I hope that this helps.  Good Luck!!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)