Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP MAMAS!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hey mamas!! So, heres whats up I think I might be pregnant...I have all the symptoms except morning sickness and sore boobs. I get accasional sickness ya know where I dont feel good and I get through up in my mouth. If I am pregnant I am 5 weeks exacally today. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. I am on the depo. I have taken only one shot. I am due for another one this week on friday. Day after tomorrow. umm...my tummy is like seriously getting hard I dont care what yall say where it takes 4-6 months to get hard. My tummy feels not completley super super hard but its a little hard ya know. Im not flat tummied but i have a little gut so i mean my tummy is growing and my fat on my tummy shifted from a gut to like a round baby tummy i cant explain it. Is this Depo or preggo???
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kristen912
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:34 PM
i thinks its the depo shot cause im on it too....if not go to the doctors and request blood work done to see if you are
scb2007
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:36 PM
sounds like the shot, not pregnancy. but e very1 is different, just ask to be tested before you get the next shot.

Summer, mommy to Preston

wifeofmidwestd1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:45 PM
depo can give you symptoms of pregancy. if you have taken 2 tests and they have both come out negative, 99.9% chance you are not pregnant. if you still fell unsure, make an appt with your obgyn and have a blood test, you want your hcg level drawn, hcg is the pregnancy hormone. also depo makes you gain weight. don't worry, if you're seeing your obgyn to recieve your shot, speek to him/her, and inform them of how you're feeling. the nausea could just be you working your self into a worried state. just relax, take a few deep breathes and call your obgyn if you're still worried. i really hope this helps.

- R
trina1015
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:51 PM
If I was you I would go to the doctor just to be on the safe side. I know I took 3 pregancy tests before I went to doctor. ALL THREE OF THE TESTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE, but when I went to the doctor it was a positive that I was pregant. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)