Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being Tickled???

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
Do you ladies or did you feel like you were being tickled from the inside? I do and I do not know if I am pregnant or not.  I have all of the signs but my doc refused to do an ultrasound.  So I am currently looking for another doc. What do you ladies think?  Am I pregnant or not?  I really would like everyone's opinion.  Thank you sooooooo much.
Orlena
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MommyA85
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:50 PM
Not really TICKLED, more like little gas bubbles rolling around in there.

www.MommyA85.blogspot.com Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Jeremy and Sandra Arndt
Daisypath Ticker
mamaof2babies78
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:53 PM
I am 19 wks pregnant, and I honestly didnt feel anything until maybe 4 wks ago, and then it was just pressure...like the baby was rolling or just adjusting his/her position.  I have started to feel some kicks this week!
opratt
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:56 PM

The feeling changes, I have major gas bubbles and then little ones (the tickling sensation that sometimes takes my breath away). I have felt little kicks as well. When that movement happens I leak and it is not urine.  Any ideas? I am so confused.  In the last few days I have had veins pop out that were not visible before and the doc said that my blood pressure is excellent. My stomach is getting bigger and harder.  I have the sore breasts and my areolas are darker.  I am 28 years old, what else can cause these symptoms?  Oh and the kicker is that my inner lips (vagina) turned from a pink color to a purblish blue color.  What do you think? Is there anything other than pregnancy that could cause all of these symptoms?
Please let me know.
Thank you
Orlena

stephelovesyou
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:00 PM
It sounds a little strange to me, but why wait for an u/s?  Have you tried a home pregnancy test?  Or asked your doc for a blood test?

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:06 PM
Have you tried taking a pregnancy test? I think that would be the first thing I'd do before going to a doc and demanding an ultrasound.

Saria Lynn due August 8

katymama1005
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:15 PM
I would def do a test and if that's neg then get the doc to do a blood test before the u/s.

opratt
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:06 AM
Thank you ladies for replying. I forgot to tell you that my children do not show up on the urine or blood tests. The doc can not figure it out.  I had the urine and blood tests done and of course they came up neg. My obgyn knows that my children do not show up on those tests but she demands that I am not pregnant because the blood test said so.  So do you ladies think that I am pregnant?
tjack2
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:40 AM
Is your period late?  If so, then go talk to your obgyn about it.  You said that your children don't show up with the urine and blood test, how many children do you have that you have had this same experience with?  I kind of know, but mine will show up, I am just usually at least two to three months before they do.  Anyways, good luck and keep me posted about it.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker
opratt
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 1:44 PM
I have to find another obgyn because mine is set on the fact that blood test are 100%. My middle son did not show up on the urine or blood tests.  In fact they told me he was a cyst from the u/s.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)