Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babie's Sex make a diff?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
I was just wondering, if any of you have been prego before with a boy and a girl, do you notice differences in the pregnancies? if so, like what?

www.MommyA85.blogspot.com

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Jeremy and Sandra Arndt
Daisypath Ticker
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rfurlongg
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:23 PM
i've been pg twice, currently on third and last. my first two were boys, i'm only 6 6wks right now so i have no idea if baby is he or she.
i can tell you that my first 2 pg were completely different. with my oldest, i was never sick, i felt fantastic all nine months. my skin and hair were the best they had every been. with baby number two (also a boy) i was very very sick. i ended up in the hospital for 2 days due to dehydration. all i did was throw up the first 20 wks. also my skin broke out and my hair was frizzy no matter what i 'did.  needless to say, i think most of the old wives tale that say if you feel this it's a boy or if you feel that it's a girl are just that, old wives tales...   however i dream both babies were boys and i was right. we didn't find out until they were born.
AbigailsMom23
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:29 PM
This is my second pregnancy and compared to my first they are completely different. when I was pregnant with my daughter I was continuely sick throughout the whole pregnancy. My skin looked awful and I also felt awful. From the beginning I knew she was a girl. I just had a feeling. With this pregnancy, I feel great. My skin is great. And again I had a feeling fron the beginning it was a boy. Turns out a week ago we had our ultrasound and we are having aboy. I definitely wouldn't go by old wives tales but you will havea feeling or hunch about what you are having. But in the long run I would just wait until the ultrasound to definitely make sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)