Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Denver Area Moms? Question for you!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:12 PM
  • 1 Replies
I live in Western Nebraska and will be heading out that way with family that is coming from ND.  Anyways we are thinking of getting an ultrasound done since I'll be 16 weeks and 5 days so that we can hopefully find out what we are having and so I can share this with them as I don't get to see them that often.  Hubby won't be coming but he actually thinks it's a great a idea! I'll be able to share the video with him when I get home. 
 Okay on to the question...I have only found two places in the Denver area where you can get elective ultrasounds done.  Anything from 2-D  to 3-D to 4-D.  We just want a 2-d because we will get a 3-D at our big ultrasound with my doctor in a couple of months.  Anyways can someone recommend a facility to go to?  I've found one called Sneak Speak ultrasound and the prices are great and they have appointments available on Saturday which is the day we were looking to go. You can pay $90 for a 20 min session and get a DVD of the ultrasound and 15 pictures...this is for 2-D. So I think that sounds great.  I found another place that you pay $99  which if First View Ultrasounds.  There if you chose the 2-d package for $99 you only get 2 pictures and you get it on a VHS and have to pay extra if you want a DVD.  So have any of you ladies tried any of these places or know anyone who did?  I'm obviously leaning towards the Sneak Peak because of the price and everything that is included but it just seems to good to be true.  Thanks!   
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
suziejo21
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:59 AM
I live in frederick, co..its about 20 miles from denver..but my friend who is 27 weeks i believe went to the first view ultrasound in westminster and loved it..she paid quite a bit for her package but she says its a really nice facility..I'm actually gonna get mine done soon just not sure when yet..i'll be 29 weeks on monday but i can't wait to do it..i'm so excited..here is there website www.firstviewultrasound.com i haven't heard of the other place..so good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)