Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else feeling this way?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
Bottom line, I wish I wasn't pregnant.  I'm 17w5d and have not enjoyed this pregnancy one bit.  This will be my 3rd baby and I did not feel like this with my first two.  Weird thing is, I am married now, and have a great life, but I am still extra emotional and depressed.  This is my husband's first child and I feel terrible that I'm not happy about being pregnant, etc. 
I miss being able to do all the things I could when I wasn't pregnant.  I constantly feel left out.  Physically I feel like crap.  I'm new at being a SAHM, and it's driving me nuts. 
I just kind of needed to tell someone this and see if anyone can add any words of encouragement?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
angel6in07
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:06 PM
im sorry  you're feeling down and not well. It could be the hormones. Keep your chin up. I will pray for you to be happy about your pregnancy and that you also feel better physically. God bless you!
mommy_jen
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:09 PM
hmm..sorry you're feeling down. maybe it will get better as you get further along? i didn't even really feel pregnant until i was about 24 weeks along. then i started showing, feeling the baby move, shopping for baby...all of which made me a lot more excited. i hope you start to feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)