Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you show sooner if you are having Twins??

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 6:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hey mamas! Do you show sooner if you are having more then one baby?? Because I only 5 weeks and one day and my tummy is hard and showing and the bottom like i feel like its poking out at the bottom. I mean i have a gut but im just wondering could i possibly be having more then one>?
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
carebear56
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 8:42 PM
i showed much sooner when i was pregnant with my twins than when i was pregnant with just one baby. but of course i ate more than i would with just one

Lilypie Baby Ticker

michelle71
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 1:05 AM
I did at 10 weeks I couldn't button my pants and had to start wearing maternity clothes. With my other pregnancies I didn't start having to wear maternity clothes until my 5th month or so.
Mom2twinsinOH
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 1:12 AM
You can definately start showing sooner...I wasn't one of those...in fact I didn't need maternity tops until I was in my 6th month. But, a lot of women who are pregnant with twins notice that a lot of the normal symptoms of pregnancy are much more severe with twins.  Morning sickness, nausea, exhaustion, cravings, etc.  I was about 8 weeks when I found out I was having twins, and for weeks already I had been so tired, to the point where I couldn't function normally...I was so tired. Any of that happening to you?  I wish you the best of luck whether it's one or two in there!!!   Let us know!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN