Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And up it comes :-(

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:36 PM
  • 3 Replies
Anyone else's food tend to want to come up after eating just a handful? I can just drink a glass of water and up it wants to come :-( Should I be concerned or is this normal while being pregnant? You would think I would know after having one child already but thats been five years ago and my memory is well... not that great! Thank you ladies.

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsLaher
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:42 PM
It happens to me and I'm only 18 weeks.  As baby gets bigger, he/she pushes everything up and squishes it, so it is something that is definitely common.  Try Tums :)

pregnancy due date

manysportsmom3
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:06 PM
Welcome to all 3 of my pregnancies from the middle of the 1st trimester until the end.  With my daughter, I was so dehydrated I had to go to the hospital to get fluids.  They couldn't even find a vein & if you've seen me, my hands and feet are all veins.  Eventually, they gave me Zofran for nausea.  It works for the most part.  Small, frequent snacks/meals worked better once I had the pills. 

With my first, I lost 12 pounds the first trimester, second (daughter) lost 15 in 6 weeks and the 3rd, I fought hard to keep eating and I ate it all.....lots of McDonald's sausauge McMuffin w/ egg and cheese.  Don't ask, it made ME pack on the pounds, the baby was normal 7# 5oz.  just like the first boy. 

Good luck, it is aweful.  Ask about the Zofran, you'll feel somewhat better.  Honest!
adyelise485
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:08 PM
I am 32 weeks and that has been happening to me for the past few weeks. I was told that morning sickness can come back towards the end of your pregnancy. I have noticed that to be true because foods that made me sick by the smell when I was around 2 or 3 months have started to make me sick again. A lot of times I will wake up in the middle of the night feeling horribly sick. Sick to the point of where if I would move then it would come back up, so I know exactly how you feel right now.

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)