Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

any one up? important......

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:18 AM
  • 8 Replies
i am 37 weeks pregnant and i just woke up with strongs cramps. it just feels like im on my period. and lower back pains? do i need to go to the hospital or wait till it gets worst? from 1 to 10, the cramps are about a 6.5 and my belly is really tight and hard. =)
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
vsrillo
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:20 AM
when they start acting regular 3-5 minutes. go to the hospital.. if not they usually want to send you back home
rotc72002
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:27 AM
i would go to the hospital but its up 2 up. have u called ur dr?they induced me 5 weeks early so i dont know how it feel at home but i think i would be freakin out
vsrillo
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:31 AM
i had two natural births- they felt the same. If you are in active labor the contractions will be regular. I know the hospital staff wanted to send me home b/c my contractions were 8 minutes apart, but i quickly progressed to 3 minutes. I was a full 40 weeks, even 9 days late with my first
SushiKitty
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:32 AM
haha. i know i dont want to freak out. but i dont want it to be false bc my husband goes to work at 6:30 and if i go to the hospital and it be fake or false, he's going to be really tired. but it hurts enough where i cant sleep. im not really having contractions, its cramping and deffinitly lower back pains. i know for sure im not geting cramps bc of potty issues, i know something is up. every once and a while ill get a strong braxton but i dont feel like its 5-3 mins apart.
vsrillo
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:37 AM
you were diagnosed with braxton hicks? it may be just that.. but keep an eye on the clock.  it may develop into more. Don't get worked up your body will respond to the anxiety and throw you into false labor.. when you are in labor you will know.. It is just different.
GigglnMnM
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:40 AM
I would call the on call docotor or the hospital's labor and delivery floor, explain to them what you're feeling and see what they want you to do!!
vsrillo
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 3:44 AM
Lol.. i guess that is the best advice of all, to cal L&D. I hate bothering ppl, until i need them. ya' know? I did not even call my dr when i was at the hospital, they did or she was on call. I am not a phone person.. Not my first choice..
SushiKitty
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 6:55 AM
ok probibly in another hr is i still have the cramps and strong back pains im going to call my dr. =) thanks everyone for support!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)