Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy Names Ugggh!! Just start throwing some at me!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM
  • 23 Replies
Hubby and I were so happy to find out this weekend that we are having another boy!  We had found a girl name that we liked but we were not prepared with a boy name.  We had looked through the whole boy section of the baby name book that I have and could find nothing that we agreed on and that we just thought was the perfect name.  I want to start calling my little boy by his name but can't find one.

Can you all just start suggesting some boy names please?  Maybe something will hit me!  Thanks! 

It has to go with the middle name Lee. 

Dez (ME!)
Jacob(DH)
Caleb 12/26/04 (DS)
Little Bun due 1/7/07
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvMyBoys8415
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:31 AM
Isaiah Lee
Dylan Lee
Anthony Lee
Lucas Lee
Braeden Lee
Jayden Lee
angelachristine
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:34 AM

My brother's name is Dustin Lee.  I've always liked it.
Christopher Lee
Daniel Lee

pregnancy due date

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

crystaldawn2007
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:36 AM
David Lee
Jesalyn724
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:23 AM
our boys name is Hudson Nath Andrew. Not sure if any of those would work  with Lee.

Maybe Brandon Lee or Brenden Lee
auntb2005
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:43 AM
LOL..... My hubby and I are in the same boat as you are !! 
We are expecting a baby boy in November.  We have 2 girls, and I guess after naming 2 daughters, we cannot agree on a name for our little boy.  I want to start calling him by his name too !
mommacat
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:50 AM
I feel your pain. My husband and I finalized a boys name about 45 minutes before our son was born! We had the girl name picked out but couldn't settle on a boys name.

I love the name Aiden, hubby hated it so we didn't use it but I love it!!

bballfrog42
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:27 PM
I like....  Jason Lee, Chris/Christopher Lee, Timothy (Tim) Lee, or Marcus Lee.  What do you think about Ruel as a Middle name?  As in J.R.R. Tolkien....

LuvBeingMommyNE
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:34 PM
You guys have some great suggestions thanks!  I actually really like Brendon Lee but hubby doesn't. I want the middle name to be lee after my father . I also like Christopher but my husband has a close cousin who is Christopher so that would make it confusing since we see him often.   I'm really like the Isaiah Lee and I mentioned it to hubby and he liked it too.  But it's kind of like Alexander Lee.  We both like it but it's just not hitting us that that is his name.  Ugggh  hard stuff!  LOL!  Thank you, thank you all for your help and keep the names coming! 

Dez (ME!) Jacob(DH) Caleb 12/26/04 (DS) Little Boy Bun due 1/7/07
Tricia76
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:41 PM
Ethan Lee
Michael Lee
Aaron Lee
Jonathan Lee
Tristan Lee
Colton Lee

Dawson Lee

SWilson2007
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:43 PM
Brody Lee or Carson Lee
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)