Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird pregnancy dreams

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:29 AM
  • 2 Replies
so last night i dreamt that i was making out with one of the weasley twins (yup, i'm a harry potter fan) if i remember correctly it was fred. so what weird dreams have you been having?

www.chemoisharder.com 

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rojolove
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:35 AM

I actually had a dream the other night that I was pregant by an ex boyfriend from like 10 years ago. It was so wierd I haven't seen him in like 5 years. Anyway he was the one who was married and we were trying to hide it from his wife but I kept getting bigger by the second, it was so wierd. I'm glad I don't talk in my sleep bc my husband would have loved that lol
bc6isjustright
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:48 AM
I actually just posted about this.  I have been having dreams that my hubby is cheating on me with his ex not like having sex in my dream but she will just show up like I'm making dinner and there she is sitting on his lap and they are all in to eachother and when I say something they deny it and say they are just trying to be friends again.  Or we will be sitting at a bar (not that I go now that I am prego) but we will be sitting there and she will come up and they will start kissing and again I'm like what are you doing and then they tell me that they are in love again and I wake up in a panic looking around in the middle of the night.  Can't wait till these end!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)