Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else feel like they've never looked worse?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
I don't like how I look pregnant. I've heard a lot of women say they loved it.
I think they're crazy! I've never felt more unsexy and can't wait to get back to the old me!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicazpjp
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:05 PM
I wouldn't feel so bad if I had the energy to make myself look half way decent!
sweettigeress
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:14 PM
At first I was ok with how I looked, but lately I've just felt blah and I'm ready to look like myself again.

Saria Lynn due August 8

klybr2
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:21 PM
i am 30 weeks and 2 days. i can't wait until i start looking like my old self again. i feel so icky everyday!!!!!!!!
JessiChristine
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:23 PM
uhh, yeah!  I feel like a fat pig...i'm so not cute in anything i wear, my skin is awful, i'm tired all the time, so i have bags under my eyes, i can't even walk like a normal person...lol
give me my pre-baby body back!!!

proud_teen_mom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:25 PM
I feel very unsexy. I'm always to tired to put make up on or do my hair so I know I look like crap! And not to mention I'm breaking out in pimples and dry skin!

katymama1005
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM
ugh!!! I feel fat...I really can't wait to get my body back!!!

ValiVal
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:58 PM
I know! I hate leaving the house now... look awful in whatever clothes I put on!
mommy_jen
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:09 PM
my skin has gotten a lot better with pregnancy - but it probably has more to do with quitting smoking. i hate how weird my body is though. i can't wait to wear normal clothes again.

kasek
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:18 AM
I feel like I don't look right in any of my clothes.  I either want a belly or I don't...I don't like this in-between stage!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker 
MamaFrenchie02
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:45 AM
haha! I feel the exact same way! I'm 18 almost 19 weeks prego and I'm still able to fit in my normal clothes but i have this little belly that makes me look fat not pregnant. And if I mention to someone that I'm pregnant they just look at me and say... no your not! which makes me feels worse. I'm just wishing I had a bigger belly already!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)