Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black Pants

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
Does anyone know where I can find dressy black pants? Kinda cheap??

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovemy918
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:35 PM
Try someplace like Target....I'd also suggest a store like motherhood (at a last resort, because they arnt as cheap as some other places)
2manygirls
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:38 PM
check target or old navy, i'd look around on-line too,

www.chemoisharder.com 

SNOOKY_ANGEL
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:34 PM

I too had to find dressy pants for my job....i went to Wal-mart and got like 3 pairs for about $10 to $15 bucks each.

marksmom17
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:49 PM
When I was pregnant with my Son Mark in 2005 & I got a pair from the MotherHood store at our mall & yeah they were not cheap but I still have them & plan on using them with this pregnancy so I guess it was worth the mony I spent 2 years ago. But I would also check out Wal-Mart!!!

~Nikki~ 

Mommy to one angel on earth (Mark) & one in heaven (Matthew) and one on the way!                  

darkest.artist
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:12 PM
i'd say target, or i'd hit goodwill or some 2ndhand places, as it's been my experience that maternity clothes in those shops are in GREAT shape, as they're worn for such a short period of time. One day when I got sick of paying out the nose for motherhood clothes that shrunk, i decided to hit up goodwill and i spent 40 dollars and got like 6 pairs of pants, under-the-belly tights brand new AND like 4 tops, and that would have bought me MAYBE one pair of pants and a sale top at motherhood. oh, and the great thing is that all the pants are preshrunk as they've had a previous owner, so no "buy it once, wear it twice, it shrinks and you're out 25-30 bucks" going on then!
katymama1005
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:50 PM
Don't go to Wal-Mart you'll just get irritated (they stopped selling maternity clothes). Target is a good idea, and believe it or not Old Navy can have some really good deals.

Brooke1212
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:54 PM
I found some dressy pants at motherhood on the sales rack for like 15 bucks.

pregnantpregnancy week by week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)