Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First time to feel the kicks!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have been feeling my baby kick since around 15 weeks. Yesterday my husband felt him kick for the first time. It was too cute!    =)
pregnantpregnancy week by week
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LuvBeingMommyNE
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:27 PM
I'm so exited to be able to share that with my son and my hubby!  It's an amazing thing!  I've been feeling my him move since 15 weeks too and today his kicks were hard enough that hubby could have felt if he was around.  I can't wait utnil it gets to that point where DS can really feel his little brother move to help him understand that yes there really is a baby in there!  Congrats to you!

Dez (ME!) Jacob(DH) Caleb 12/26/04 (DS) Little Boy Bun due 1/7/07 Suggest a Boy Name to Me, PLEASE! LOL!
brittany102
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:28 PM
thats so cool congrats ! in 13 weeks and 1 day i cant wait to feel it move around in there .
Brooke1212
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:29 PM
Thanks! My daughter has not really understood the baby thing yet, but she kisses my belly and says she loves baby. It is so cute! She is 2 1/2.

pregnantpregnancy week by week
LuvBeingMommyNE
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM
My son is  2 1/2 too and he'll give the baby kisses and hugs and talk to the baby.  He seems to understand to an extent but I don't think he understands fully.  He'll ask when the baby is going to come out and play with him and when we go into the bath he'll wash my belly and tell me the baby needs a bath.  So yeah, he seems to understand somewhat.   I just think it will make it easier when he is able to feel it move around. 

Dez (ME!) Jacob(DH) Caleb 12/26/04 (DS) Little Boy Bun due 1/7/07 Suggest a Boy Name to Me, PLEASE! LOL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)