Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want this baby out now LOL

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
ok iam 37 weeks and 3 days m
my back hurts
i cant barley make it upstairs to pee
i sneeze i cross my legs and pray
my legs cramp
my toddler has now choose that this is the time for climbing everything including mommy
i can't sit down, stand up, or walk without wanting to scream
my hip bones feel like they are coming apart
and my pelvic bone has been getting the crap kicked out of it (breech )
all yeah did I mention iam nasuas and gassy
 yeap dont know why i wanted to do this again so soon
cant belive iam waiting on the c-section

i cant belive they say that pregnate women have it sooooooo easy
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyof2boys22
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:22 PM
Gosh I know how you feel. I am 33 weeks and 3 days so by reading your post things are only going to get worse. I too have a toddler that is 21 months and as the weeks go by it is getting hard and harder to get through this pregnancy. I just found out today that my Dr. is pushing my c-section a couple days later because I am measuring small...uh thats a couple more days of being uncomfortable.
pregnantme17
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:42 PM
i can tell you that i know exactly how you feel because i feel exactly the same way. im also 37 weeks pregnant and just waitin for him in there to decide to come out. my back also hurts a ton i wobble when i walk and i just keep gaining weight. my biggest fear is that ill go past my due date. i guess well just have to hang on till its time
good luck!!!
tcs2001
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:46 PM
I'am 33 weeks and i've been ready i can't wait it's like everything hurts I don't think I'll make it to may I guess I'll just have to wait an see.
buggersmommy
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:52 PM

kris my dh is joking with me to write a song or poem about it
he is getting a kick out of me at the moment my hormones are so off the wall
instead of crying iam laughing and still trying to do stuff so he banned me to the overstuff chair and propped my legs up, and just shocked his head at me
and asked if my mom is coming to stay with me tomorrow he is taking a week off after the c-section to stay home with me and help but i think my iam not sitting still attitude is driving him crazy i know at the moment iam acting giddy as a love struck teenager and he is loving it

but no it dosent always get worse it just does for me because i severly mess my tailbone up with my dare me and i will do it attitude growing up and i put a 2x4 in my tailbone at the age of 8 and i think my pelvic bone was messed up because of it so i kinda brought all of this on myself LOL

but it was and always will be worth it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured