Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Geritol: does it work?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 7:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
i'm trying to conceive and i heard that if i take geritol, it will make me fertile, does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SNOOKY_ANGEL
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:28 PM
WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD IF YOU TAKE A SHOT OF NIGHT QUIL ON THE 14TH -16TH DAY AFTER YOUR PERIOD IT CAN HELP BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO IT I GOT PREGNANT THE NIGHT I GOT DRUNK SO MAYBE LMAO .............

doglover3
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 6:57 PM
i dont know about geritol, but I tried mucinex and the month i used it i concieved.  It thins out your CM and makes it easier for the sperm..
DUE012908
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 7:26 PM

Quoting SNOOKY_ANGEL:

WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD IF YOU TAKE A SHOT OF NIGHT QUIL ON THE 14TH -16TH DAY AFTER YOUR PERIOD IT CAN HELP BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO IT I GOT PREGNANT THE NIGHT I GOT DRUNK SO MAYBE LMAO .............

yup. me too. I found that when you drink 2 bottles of champagne and 4 or 5 Cosmos yourself, babies are made. LOL. Some day my kid is going to ask where baby's come from and I'm going to have to say..... the liquer store. I was so drunk the night I concieved, for all I know I'm having kittens.

pregnancy week by week
ms_nichele
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 10:31 AM
thank you LOL!!! i've been so afraid to drink, but i guess i'll have to try that. it didn't seem this hard with my first child.......now that i think about it, i might have been a little tipsy that night
ms_nichele
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 9:22 AM
Guess what..........................I"M PREGNANT!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN