Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any ladies with October due dates???

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:31 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi my name is Beth and I am due in October with baby #2 my son is going to be four next month, I am having a hard time coping with ms and anxiety, I feel like this is going to be the longest seven months of my LIFE!!! anyone feel the same???
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Welcome!  I am so sorry that you are having a really rough time with anxity and morning sickness!  I hope that it goes away soon!  I remember feeling that way with both of mine... it is what I like to call "the wall of pregnancy".  You just hit this wall, and you feel like you will never be able to push through it, but you will!  Hang in there!

--Amber
MeandSqueaks
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:49 PM
I am due in October with baby #2!  I am tired but feel ok - but like you, I feel like October is 10 years away!!  It won't be though, when we're in November, looking back!!  LOL!!
momala05
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:58 PM
I'm due Oct. 17th with baby #2 also, my daughter is 21 months. I think my morning sickness is gone. I am not looking forward to being pregnant all (HOT) summer long ;( Hope you feel better soon!
lyndonsmom
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 1:29 PM
I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling bad.  I was horribly sick when I was pregnant with may daughter, I couldn't eat anything the first 5 months.  This time it is completely opposite so I am hoping that means its a boy!  She is 7 months old now :(  I am due Oct 28.  I will have to say I had her in August last year and it was horrible being 8 and 9 months prego the hottest time of the year!  I hope its better this time!  Good luck
thurstensmom
by Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Quoting lyndonsmom:

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling bad.  I was horribly sick when I was pregnant with may daughter, I couldn't eat anything the first 5 months.  This time it is completely opposite so I am hoping that means its a boy!  She is 7 months old now :(  I am due Oct 28.  I will have to say I had her in August last year and it was horrible being 8 and 9 months prego the hottest time of the year!  I hope its better this time!  Good luck

yeah hopefully it will have cooled off a little by the time we are REALLY pregnant, I do look forward to cute maternity sun dresses this summer though lol! with my son I had him in April so I was all bundled up through the winter in sweat pants and sweat shirts, nothing cute at all ;)
Juann25
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:59 PM
Hello I am due in October with baby #3. Morning sickness was a huge problem with 1 and 2 but not so bad this time around. Sorry to hear your having a hard time, but it just means your healthy !! Good Luck
liltymesmom
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:59 PM
I understand...I have a 2 1/2 year old son and am due 10/8 and have had morning sickness off and on all day since week 5. I thought it was getting better so I ventured out to the grocery story today (I've only been 1 other time since getting preg.) and almost barfed in the meat dept., the pasta and pickle aisle. I then came home and cleaned out the frieg. and that was a BAD idea. After gagging a few times while running old food down the drain, I ran to the bathroom to dry heave. Luckily I hadn't had anything to eat in a while so nothing came back up. Now I'm fine and sitting here eating sunflower seeds...YUM! Hang in there...we'll make it!
Jeepgirl02
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:04 AM
I'm due Oct 24th with #3. My oldest was born Oct 28th so my due date couldn't come at a worst time. I live in OK where the weather is HORRIABLE!!! My youngest is 19 months (almost 20). I'm more afraid on how the youngest will act when the new baby comes. When I hold another baby, Kimmy gets so jelous and tries to knock the baby out of my hands. My oldest will be eight, so she is more understanding, but still jelous. But since this is my third preg, I know it's going to go by so fast. I want to saver this one, it's my last.
unicorn_love
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 12:15 PM
Sorry for the hard times. I'm due Oct. 27th With my first. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)