Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband drama (need advice)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:53 AM
  • 24 Replies

Tonight my husband called me and since we both honor telling the truth.. He told me his ex keeps texting him and calling him... SHe says I need to talk to you your my friend I need a ride home from the hospital and my husband tell her I don't care I'm married I'm not your friend and you keep trying to start stuff with my wife... Now she is texting me telling me he said he loved her and alot of other bull.. I'm 6 months pregnant and very stressed out... Who should I trust and believe please help???

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katynic
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:58 AM

why dont you ask him to SHOW you any text they sent back and forth. if he has nothing to hide then he'll show you.

Chilosa
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:00 AM

he did than she claimed he must have deleted them or could have before he showed me

screaming

Quoting katynic:

why dont you ask him to SHOW you any text they sent back and forth. if he has nothing to hide then he'll show you.

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

1sttime_mommy2b
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Give him the benefit of the doubt until HE gives you a reason not to trust him.  Has he done anything like this before?

Chilosa
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:06 AM

No but it hurts me so much.... I love him and want my son to have a father but

Quoting 1sttime_mommy2b:

Give him the benefit of the doubt until HE gives you a reason not to trust him.  Has he done anything like this before?

goodson_2008
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:11 AM

I think if he is telling the women that he is married and is not her freind and then shows you the texts I dont think you should stress out about it. It seems to me that he is being  true to you. Besides that is not good for the baby if your are stressed.

Wife to military man Josh and Mommy to Jayden :)

1sttime_mommy2b
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:14 AM

I know it sucks.  Just the thought of my DH saying something like that to an ex gives me that just been kicked in the gut feeling.  But if he hasn't ever given you a reason not to trust him, and you have no evidence other than someone trying to break you up, then it is best to just trust him.  Plus it may relieve some stress and stress is not your friend during pregnancy.  Just try to give him a little faith.  Not all men go running everytime a$$ is offered. 

Quoting Chilosa:

No but it hurts me so much.... I love him and want my son to have a father but

Quoting 1sttime_mommy2b:

hunters_widow
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:17 AM

OMG so youre hubby called to tell you about her calling him and what not  for real... i have to say  AAAAWWWWWWW. totally trust him. But make sure you let him know that you don't want him talking to her b/c it makes you uncomfortable right now.. because of what she is saying to you. not that you don't trust him but for him to have your back by letting this girl know that he is with you and only you. and that he has the respect to just tell her  hey leave us alone.. you're making my life crappy.  IDK but what i do know is it is understandable how you feel and if you let him know that she makes you uncomfortable and what not i think things will go good for oyu guys...

ya know  lol this reminds me of a time not too long ago we had a party here (i didn't drink or anyting like that) but this girl came which wasn't really cool with me to begin with but i'm kinda laid back and i let it go.. but then she got kinda clingy to my best friends SO and was starting to get that way with my DH and when i saw that i walked right up to my hubby and said 4 simple words to him....... "don't talk to her" he looked at me i then gave him a "look" that said it's not you it's her and he said OK it was that simple... i kinda shut her out and shortly after she left... probably feeling ackward lol. wow there it was that easy. just trust your SO and let him know how you feel.

good luck hun.

EricaAbbott
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:17 AM

He wouldn't have told you about the text messages if he had anything to hide. Personally, I would believe him.

Chilosa
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:21 AM

it just seems like every guy i date theres always one girl out there that wants to start shit

hunters_widow
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:25 AM

Oh yea i know what you mean... try to stay strong.... you'll be just fine if you have some faith

Quoting Chilosa:

it just seems like every guy i date theres always one girl out there that wants to start shit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)