Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help. My doctor's office isn't open yet.

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:49 AM
  • 2 Replies

I am 8 weeks pregnant.

Last night I was wrapping Christmas presents while sitting on the floor and my back started hurting so I leaned my head back to lay on the floor for a minute.  My daughter who is almost 4 walked over and I didn't see her and jumped onto my stomach.  She hit me so hard it knocked the wind out of me for a minute.

Since then I've been having some kind of cramping pain in my stomach.  I've never had anything like this happen before and don't know if baby is ok or not and my doctor isn't open yet.  Do you think everything is ok or should I be worrying (actually I'm already worrying)?

Thanks for your help!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MorganRaesMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:50 AM

Anytime you have trauma to your stomach while your pregnant it's very serious, it doesn't matter how far along you are. That's what I've always been told. I don't mean to scare you but it could be serious if your still feeling pain since it happened. I would go into your dr. as soon as possible!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

mdavisfae
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:50 AM

Call the office anyway, there is an answering service. They can advise you as to wether or not it is an emergency. Or just go to the E.R. is it's bad. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)